doPDF Feedback

You can ask general questions, share opinions or advices about doPDF.
Claudiu (Softland)

Post by Claudiu (Softland) »

Since I've seen there are some entries in the Announcements forum with feedback for doPDF, I'll move them here and others are welcomed to reply.

Follow us to stay updated:

anon

Post by anon »

Thank you so much! I have been so frustrated by PrimoPDF. I have used previously with XP with no problem, but my new computer with Vista operating system and Primo didn't work at all!! doPDF is fantastic! Downloaded in an instant and worked like a dream!!

anon

Post by anon »

I'm digitally challenged so I have to keep things as simple as possible. DoPDF is perfect.

Claudiu (Softland)

I have to make a habit of publishing the feedback received for doPDF via email. Here's what another user said about doPDF via email:
Dear Sir/Madam

I would express my most appreciation to your product. It is the best PDF converter I have ever seen and experienced. Most of the others work ok with English, but not satisfied with Chinese. And they do not offer searchable PDF facilities. I did not bother about searchable PDF until today I need to use this function in my project. Luckily I found you. The output file is perfect, rich in black (as I need to bold text for Chinese otherwise they will be blurred), and you can even search in Chinese Big 5. Wonderful and excellent. So I will use it forever from now.

Thank you.

Best Regards, Paul C.

Claudiu (Softland)

More feedback from users (received by email):

I uninstalled prior to installing a newer version. You have a terrific product. Easy to use and very effective. I’ve been in the computer business since 1980. And for the most part computers annoy me. But every now and then something comes along that makes me smile. doPDF is one of those. Thanks for you work.

Kent W.

Personally wanted to thank you for this wonderful software. This is undoubtedly the best pdf creation software I´ve come across in my 15 years IT field work. god bless, RS

I must say that dopdf is great. Simple, powerful and free. I used it for a personal job and I liked it. Congratulations. Armando C.

Was looking for a way to batch plot AutoCAD drawing to pdf files.

Was told about your software. Downloaded it today and what a time saver it is for me. Instead of opening 40 drawings one at a time then converting it to a pdf file, I just batch plot them all. Thanks it works just great. Steve N.

After searching about 11 different PDF convertors, I finally found a simple one that does exactly what I need!

So many free convertors either won't bring your fonts along, OR (worst of all), don't let you define the page size, for custom publishing situations.

THIS ONE DOES BOTH!

It did them quickly, it did them perfectly, it did them without annoying "Trial Only" watermarks imprinted on every page.

[...]Happy, happy, happy... this 3-day search is over.

The headaches are over.

Finally... fast, quality, free PDF conversion without a $%^&*in' hassle! W.J.R. Halyn

I have been looking for software to convert Word documents to PDF format and have tried several which have been very unsatisfactory.

I have just downloaded yours and ....... it is very very good.

Simple.

No-nonsense.

Works perfectly and instantly.

I am very impressed.

Thank you.

Stephen B.

Claudiu (Softland)

For quite some time I have been trying, very unsuccessfully, to create pdf files from MS Publisher documents. Nothing worked particularly well. Some graphics, particularly emf graphics, were always lost. And then I downloaded and used doPDF. Perfect every time. I have yet to take the files produced to a printer for printing but as the files look perfect on my screen I am sure they will be just fine.
I am very grateful for your excellent product. It did what everything else I tried did not and it did it quickly, intuitively and accurately. Many thanks!
Ian M.

New Zealand

Claudiu (Softland)

Hello!
Just wanted to say that I like doPDF.
I've been using one of the GhostScript based pdf writers for quite some

time, but sometimes it won't render the pdf correctly (elements missing or

wrong color, for example Word documents with text boxes can be problematic).
The pdf writer in question can also write other formats, like bmp, jpg etc,

so I tried one of those instead, but the error remained. Conclusion: it's

the rendering itself that fails. Hmmm... GhostScript...
Then I found a web page who listed several pdf writers

(helpdeskgeek.com/free-tools-review/7-free-pdf-writers-and-pdf-printers/), and one sentence caught my attention: ..."doesn't require

GhostScript"...
So I installed doPDF and gave it a try, and behold! It succeeded where That

Other Pdf Creator had failed.
Of course I realize that no software is perfect, so I'll keep both

installed, and if one fails, the other might succeed... :)
Peter

Sweden

Claudiu (Softland)

I just wanted to say how grateful I am for your 'dopdf' as I have eliminated all the adobe software that is possible from my system as it kept interfering with other programmes and seemed to take up more and more processing and disc space yearly.
Some things should just remain simple and do what they should do.
Thank you again!
Jessica

natasha

Post by natasha »

Thank you for a great and easy to use program!

I would never think that PDf converter could be so easy to work with.

Would recommend to all my friends.
Thank you very much,
Natasha

Claudiu (Softland)

Hello,
I just wanted to let you know that it is refreshing to find a helpful software company that produces a program like this that does exactly what you said it would do.
It worked great the very first time, and filled a specific need that I had; to create a printable PDF file from a web page or document.
Thank you,
--Mike