Missing rows in two-page Excel doc

Post here if you have problems installing or using doPDF.
anon

Post by anon »

I tried registering, but the e-mail seems to be a bit delayed in arriving, so I'll post this as anon.
I'm using doPDF to print from an Excel workbook. The print range extends over two legal-size pages, printed in landscape. I have title rows set to appear at the top of each page. When the document is printed from doPDF, the two bottom rows of the first page are missing. That is, there is a two-row difference between the last row that appears on the first page and the first row that appears on the second page. This doesn't happen when printing to a printer, and I was most embarrassed to e-mail the PDF file and have the error pointed out to me. Any ideas as to what happened, why, and how I can prevent it from happening again?

Claudiu (Softland)

Post by Claudiu (Softland) »

It'll be difficult to assume what happened without testing or seeing a screenshot. Is it possible to send the document to us at info[at]dopdf[dot]com ? You can replace the text with bogus information, I just need to see what happens. Thanks.

Follow us to stay updated:

anon

Post by anon »

Well, now I can't replicate the problem. But it did exist on my initial use of the product. Hmmm.

Claudiu (Softland)

Post by Claudiu (Softland) »

Maybe you've installed an update for doPDF, as I remember we corrected a bug that was happening when in a document there were mixed landscape and portrait pages.

Follow us to stay updated: