Is there a way to remove password protect from pdf

Post here if you have problems installing or using doPDF.
qing2apple

Post by qing2apple »

Hi,everyone!

I am a student of University.I pay $85 for each of my ebooks and have my UoP password and username to open them.

The problem is that I want to move them to my kindle dx which does not support the password part of the pdf file.How can I remove the password protect from this file.Each page is password protected, but I only have to put in my password one time and it opens the whole ebook.However, on the kindle dx, the cursor does not go to the username or password box, so i can't open it on my kindle.I tried buying and using a PDF restrictions remover but all it does is say "Restrictions Removed" but the password protect is still on when I transfer it to the kindle.

Any suggestions of what product to use or what to do?

Pls help!!!

Thank you so much in advance.

Claudiu (Softland)

Post by Claudiu (Softland) »

Hello,
We are sorry but we cannot assist you with your issue i am afraid as it is not related to our application in any way.
Thank you for understanding.

Follow us to stay updated:

gonner

Post by gonner »

you are authorized to check a bunch of critical PDF files, which were created and encrypted by a former department manager. You need to open these PDF files and print them. Or this job will take you a month or longer.

Claudiu (Softland)

Post by Claudiu (Softland) »

Hello,
You can try printing the file when you open it on the computer if the printing operation is allowed on the protected file security and then port the printed file that no longer contains the restrictions to your device.

Follow us to stay updated: