PDF out > Original Document in WORD

You can ask general questions, share opinions or advices about doPDF.
German

Post by German »

Hello.

My problem:

Word Document, 6.9 Mb, converted to PDF with 10.3 Mb. It's the unique of 8 files. The rest of files, 50% of the original.
P.D. Sorry for my English. My native leguaje is Spanish.
So thanks.

Claudiu (Softland)

Post by Claudiu (Softland) »

>>My native leguaje is Spanish.

Ola! That would explain why the username German :).
Anyway, the main reason pdf size goes up is because of the image sizes included in the word document. Make sure you include the images exactly in the size you want them to show, and not include them in a large size and scale them after that in the doc file because this way word would send the entire image anyway. If you want you can send the word document to info[at]dopdf[dot]com (replace [at] with @ and [dot] with .) so we could look into it and tell you what you should do.

Follow us to stay updated:

German

Post by German »

helo again.
Your arguments are valid. The document has images in BMP format. I change the images to JPG format and no more problems. Anyway, so thanks.
PD. DoPdf, great, so good.

German

Post by German »

Me again.
When a print using DoPdf, always get the target path.

It's possible wich the path of the source is take it for DoPdf automatically ?
For example :

1.- in path c:\files\documents open in WORD "file-1", print using DoPdf, show me a window for set the target path. (can DoPdf take for default "c:\files\documents" automatically).
2.- I change to c:\files\sheets open in EXCEL "hoja-1", print using DoPdf.......

Again i must be set the path. If DoPDF take the path from environmet varables, the problem is solved....
Please sorry for so many question...but i am so very practice...
So thanks.

Claudiu (Softland)

Post by Claudiu (Softland) »

See the reply in your other post, please do not double-post.

Follow us to stay updated: