problem printing multiple Excel sheets

Post tutorials on using doPDF, or ask a "How Can I" question.
Candu

Post by Candu »

I can select multiple sheets in Excel and print to a multi-page PDF.
This works in most cases but in other cases doPDF will only print 1 sheet per PDF file and give me the "Save PDF" pop up on each sheet.
I can't find any rhyme or reason for it except that it mainly throws this on new sheets in the workbook even though they are identical & have same print setup as the other sheets. I have tried saving & reopening Excel after adding sheets but with the same results.
Any ideas?

Claudiu (Softland)

Post by Claudiu (Softland) »

Hi, please see this tutorial http://www.novapdf.com/kb/printing-an-e ... e-135.html and basically do the same thing but print to doPDF instead - this should save multiple excel sheets into a single pdf file.

Follow us to stay updated:

davefi12

Post by davefi12 »

Thanks for the tips, however, when I try to print to PDF only 10 of the 20 worksheets using your approach, I get a "file not recognized" error. Any suggestions?

Claudiu (Softland)

Post by Claudiu (Softland) »

I guess the file not recognized error shows up when you're trying to open the generated pdf file? If this is the case, it might be that dopdf didn't install correctly, so you'll have to check what size the resulting pdf has - if it's 0 then something went wrong and you'll need to reinstall dopdf.

Follow us to stay updated: