How can I blur part of the text without the big file size?

Post tutorials on using doPDF, or ask a "How Can I" question.
louisgeorges

Post by louisgeorges »

I'm trying to give a teaser to my clients of my new PDF but when I blur most of the text the size of the file increase tremendously. How can I blur large portion of the text and keep the size of the file down?
I was hoping to find a font already blurred but all the ones I found were readable. I know it's supposed to be be readable but I'm sure I'm not the only one who could use a "teaser" unreadable font.
So if you know a way please let me know.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read my post.
Thanks,

Louis

Claudiu (Softland)

Post by Claudiu (Softland) »

Hello,
Has the PDF been created using the doPDF converter?
Also can you let us know what are you using to blur the text from the PDF? This may be related to the fact that blurring the document adds multiple overlay-ed pictures and therefor the size is increased dramatically.

Follow us to stay updated:

louisgeorges

Post by louisgeorges »

Well I'm not the one doing it because I'm not that savvy about the subject so I can't answer your questions but if you had to blur, let's say, 30 out of 50 pages of text and wanted to keep the file as small as possible how would you go about it?
Tanks

Claudiu (Softland)

Hello,
Unfortunately this issue is not technically related to our doPDF application and we cannot assist you on it.
Thank you for understanding.

louisgeorges

Post by louisgeorges »

Oh OK, sorry about that... Can you point me in the right direction? Another website or forum maybe.

Claudiu (Softland)

We are sorry but we do not know a certain website containing details about your issue i am afraid.
Thank you for understanding.