I installed doPDF 8.6.940 on my Windows 10 environment, and everything worked well for the past few months now.
I install doPDF 8.6.940 on a recently acquired new 64-bit machine running Server 2012 R2, and it didn't work.
- then, I realize there is a later version doPDF 8.6.942 available, so I download and install it.
When I install v8.6.942, it detected doPDF already running and request I must be uninstall:
- so I did, but the uninstall failed, and my current doPDF became v8.6.942
- I try running it but it didn't work.
- so I try to uninstall doPDF, but failed.
- and try again for a few times, but still failed.
- so, I deleted all files and directories associated with "SoftLand", I had to "Stop" Print spooler services to completely delete everything.
- then, try to uninstall again, but still failed.
I sent it my log files already as requested in other parts of this forum.
Please investigate and correct the situation.
- because I'm kinda stuck here, without nothing else to do but wait for a solution to this.
Post here if you have problems installing or using doPDF.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Can you try installing 942 again? This way it will show in your list of programs you can uninstall and you'll be able to run our uninstaller.