Suddenly unable to creat PDF

Post here if you have problems installing or using doPDF.
noend7

Suddenly unable to creat PDF

Post by noend7 »

Been using the free doPDF9 for several months quite successfully , but it suddenly stopped working for me,
beginning with Ver 9.3.239, and 240 and 241. When I go to "print" I get an error message of a "printer error" and the file creation fails.

I'm running Win7Pro SP1 and printing from Firefox 61.0.1.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated

TIA

noend7

Claudiu (Softland)

Re: Suddenly unable to creat PDF

Post by Claudiu (Softland) »

Hi, please do a clean install of doPDF. First you'll need to uninstall doPDF from your list of Programs, and after that visit your %APPDATA% and %PROGRAMDATA% folders to manually delete the Softland-doPDF folder; do the same in Program Files.

After a full uninstall restart the computer and install the new version.

TomH

Post by TomH »

I have the same problem as noend7. doPDF has been working fine, but recently when printing from Firefox v62, the web browser crashed and no pdf file is created. From Excel, I get a printer error message and no pdf file is created.

I followed the instructions to perform a clean install as described below with no success (twice). Win 7 Home Premium SP1, Firefox 62. Service novaPDF9 is running. I would like to resolve this because doPDF is a great program.

Claudiu (Softland)

Since creating PDFs from other applications works just fine (i.e. Excel), my recommendation is to install a newer version of Firefox. You have version 6 and they already have several version 7 releases.

lanakilalfdanek

Post by lanakilalfdanek »

My printer went off line and I had to reinstall it. I found that I could not save a PDF file by printing it. The menu only had the printer and fax shown. Also the app for novadoPDF was missing. How do I contact Softland to replace the missing program. I purchased novadoPDF in July of 2018.

Claudiu (Softland)

Please send an email to [email protected] and we'll help you with the license.