Spacing problem with Tamil UNICODE character வீ

Post here if you have problems installing or using doPDF.
umapathy

Post by umapathy »

I have come across a peculiar problem with spacing w.r.t Tamil UNICODE character வீ (pronounced like whee)when used in words like வீதி (pronounced like wheethi means Road). When I use Office 2010 and if I use the built in feature I have not come across the problem but if I use dopdf it causes inconvenience. I have created a document in Tamil UNICODE and wanted to converted to pdf where I have come across this issue. I shall be thankful if this can be sorted out. {Since dopdf is the easy way to convert 2 A4 sheet document to 1 single A4 page that alteast as of now cannot be done in Microsoft Office products.}

Claudiu (Softland)

Post by Claudiu (Softland) »

Hello,
Please send us the Tamil font you are using to our support team at [email protected] so we can install it and better troubleshoot the issue. We have manage to reproduce it locally using the word you mentioned but we need the exact font type installation to know what to include in the application as embedded.
Thank you.

Follow us to stay updated:

umapathy

Post by umapathy »

Dear Softland,

I have send you the files. I also got a response back from you. In any case if you need any other information let me know. I shall be thnakful if this could be fixed.

Claudiu (Softland)

Post by Claudiu (Softland) »

Hello,
This has been fixed in our latest doPDF build. You can download the aplication from the homepage.
Thank you.

Follow us to stay updated: