Printing From Word - Page orientation not correct

Post here if you have problems installing or using doPDF.
albher

Post by albher »

Hello,
I got a problem when printing a word document (Office 2003, Windows XP SP3), where the main page orientation is portrait, but with some pages in Landscape orientation. The created pdf file has always all pages in portrait format, by distorting and sqeezing the landscape pages into portrait format.
I verified the printing with CutePDF (which i don't like becaus of reqiring Ghostscript) and NitroPDF (which is not free, so no option for poor student), and both are producing outputs with the correct page orientation changes (using the same document, on the same computer).
This happens with version 6.30 build 310 and build 311 (for older versions i don't know, won't go back)
Other then that i really like DoPDF, is is my prefered PDF writer. I honestly appreciate your efforts with this product.
Thanks,
Albert

albher

Post by albher »

And no, the new version 7.0.320 doesn't fix the issue, still the same.

Claudiu (Softland)

Post by Claudiu (Softland) »

hi, is it possible to send that document to us at [email protected] (can be empty, we just want to be able to reproduce it here)? thanks. would help if you could tell us the operating system, version of word.

Follow us to stay updated:

albher

Post by albher »

Excellent,
The new version 7.1.327 has in fact fixed this problem, now the pages are correctly printed.
Fantastic work, and huge thanks!

Claudiu (Softland)

Post by Claudiu (Softland) »

And thank you too, due to your bug report we were able to reproduce and correct this.

Follow us to stay updated: