No File Saved, or Nothing Happens at All

Post here if you have problems installing or using doPDF.
shkatz

Post by shkatz »

dopdf doesn't work for me at all:
Trying to produce a pdf from a file listing (list of tiffs), I right-clicked on a filename, selected print, either used default save file name or change it, select small file and open pdf in reader. The progress bar shows completion, the dialog box closes. There is no pdf file saved anywhere.
Trying to produce a pdf from Excel, I clicked on file/print, selected dopdf as the printer, made selections as above, click OK. The dialog box disappears along with the Excel message that it is printing, and nothing happens.
I've tried this with Comodo (firewall) disabled, but there is no difference.
I've used CutePDF writer with no problem and will just go back to that, but I was looking for a solution that produces smaller-sized pdf files.

Claudiu (Softland)

Post by Claudiu (Softland) »

Hello,
Can you send us more details about the doPDF version and build you are using, the Windows OS version you are printing from and perhaps a sample of the file you want to print and it is not working so we can setup a test environment here and troubleshoot the issue.
Thank you.

Follow us to stay updated:

arely

Post by arely »

how to save or how i found my document where they are??? the only i see is the original docoment and, i wanna see my PDF docoment!! :)

Claudiu (Softland)

Post by Claudiu (Softland) »

Hi,
The PDF document is saved in the location filled in on the Save PDF dialog. The default path for it is C:\Users\"your-username"\Documents.
If you also have the option to open the PDF after creation enabled you should be able to open the PDF after conversion.
Thank you.

Follow us to stay updated: