Image not printing from Excel

Post here if you have problems installing or using doPDF.
jasonauslander

Image not printing from Excel

Post by jasonauslander »

Using version 8

I have a monthly report excel template I created in Excel (2010) that possesses a couple of different Jpeg images. I typically print on medium quality. I noticed that the past two prints do not print a specific jpeg image (the image has not been altered).

I tried multiple times to reprint the same document to test whether there was some fluke keeping the image from being carried over during the last two prints, but I got the same result. the image did not print. I reinserted the image again with no success.

Next, I printed the document again using high quality, and it was successful. because I am not fond of the file size, I bumped it down to low quality to see what would happen. that particular image did not print.

Now, I cannot get the image to print after returning the quality back to high.

Claudiu (Softland)

Re: Image not printing from Excel

Post by Claudiu (Softland) »

Can you share that image for us to test too? Are you also using the latest build of doPDF - 939?

jasonauslander

Re: Image not printing from Excel

Post by jasonauslander »

Sure, I don't mind sharing, however it is a local file. Is there a way to upload an image to this forum?

also, I am not sure what version I am using. I searched within the program, but cannot find a build number.