Error Msg "Error Creating PDF file"

Post here if you have problems installing or using doPDF.
gleckie

Error Msg "Error Creating PDF file"

Post by gleckie »

Using doPDF Free I have suddenly began receiving the error message:
"Error creating PDF File (the specified module could not be found)" I have uninstalled doPDF and downloaded a fresh copy of doPDF re-installed it with the same result. Also re-booted system, then re-booted system after uninstalling doPDF and upon reboot re-installed do PDF - no help with problem. I am running the latest Windows 10 Home system and the latest version of doPDF Free. Would someone please tell me what is happening and how to overcome this issue.
Thanks
Gene

gleckie

Re: Error Msg "Error Creating PDF file"

Post by gleckie »

Added information to my original topic:
I , to the best of my knowledge, completely de-installed Version 10.7 build 124 and all associated files and download version 9.6 build 248. I did a cleanup on local disk c and then restarted the computer. After the restart I installed version 9.6 build 248 and the thing worked. I will run this version for a short time and then try updating thru the dopdf system to the version 10.7. I really still do not understand why the program originally failed.
Gene

gleckie

Post by gleckie »

Now Version 9 is exhibiting the same problem. I will use Microsoft PDF Print now as I have not received any help on this issue

Claudiu (Softland)

Post by Claudiu (Softland) »

We have done some fixes especially for this error in the latest build - "Error creating PDF File (the specified module could not be found)"
Please install and try version 10.8.125:
https://www.dopdf.com/download.html