Error Creating PDF File Cannot Find path

Post here if you have problems installing or using doPDF.
regransin

Error Creating PDF File Cannot Find path

Post by regransin »

Hello, I have been using dopdf9 for long time. I love the software. But all of sudden when I try to print, it says "Error creating PDF file (The system cannot find the path specified.) Gives option for retry or cancel. I'm using windows 10 on desktop. It works find on my other computers. Can anyone help me with this. I tried uninstalling and restalling dopdf9. I downloaded trail version of Novapdf9 and that works just fine. Please help. Thank you.

samairahsethi

Re: Error Creating PDF File Cannot Find path

Post by samairahsethi »

Yes. The software looks pretty good. But I have a same question. Thanks in advance.

naviparis

Post by naviparis »

I have been using doPDF 10.0 build 105 and was happy with it, but when I upgraded to doPDF 10.1 build 111 imposible to convert any file to pdf, with the message "error creating pdf file (le module spécifié est introuvable)" which means "error creating pdf file (the specified module was not found)". After many tryes, I uninstall completely the build 111 and install the buid 105 but it stills doesn't work.I tried to modify the port of the doPDF 10 Printer but "there is no parameter to modify". I understand nothing. PDFCreator still works but I was very happy with doPDF. Please help?

naviparis

Post by naviparis »

beg your pardon, I was using 10.0 build 103 (no build 105). Howplease can I repair the program because it was running very well before upgrade to build 111? Thanks to help

Claudiu (Softland)

Post by Claudiu (Softland) »

Please do a full uninstall of doPDF 10 and the install the latest build. If the problem still occurs, contact Support here: https://www.dopdf.com/contact-us.html (we might need some extra logs).

Claudiu (Softland)

Post by Claudiu (Softland) »

We have done some fixes especially for this error in the latest build - "Error creating PDF File (the specified module could not be found)"
If anyone is still experiencing this, please install and try version 10.8.125:
https://www.dopdf.com/download.html