doPDF only creates one page but item is much longer

Post here if you have problems installing or using doPDF.
Peter Wallace

Post by Peter Wallace »

Can anyone help me with this issue. I am trying to PDF my Yahoo Logs for storage but when I print to PDF via doPDF (and any other writer) it only creates the first page of the dialogue.
Any ideas how to fix it?
I think the problem stems from the fact that the log does not have page breaks therefore the software stops when it completes one page only.

Claudiu (Softland)

Post by Claudiu (Softland) »

Hi Peter,

Unfortunatelly I cannot test this since I don't have Yahoo Logs (I assume it's an enterprise IM solution), but when hitting the print button from that application, don't you have a configuration window where you can set to print all pages instead of first only?

Follow us to stay updated:

Peter Wallace

Post by Peter Wallace »

Thanks Softland for responding. Yes a window does open and it automatically selects "All". I even tried to select "Page 1 - 100" just to try something different.
I was hoping there may be some other solution.

Claudiu (Softland)

Post by Claudiu (Softland) »

Did you do a test with a regular printer to see if it prints more than one page? If it doesn't, it might be a bug in Yahoo Logs and you should ask them about this. Another solution I'm thinking of might be copying/pasting the text into Word or something that lets you print multiple pages (again I haven't worked with Yahoo Logs so not sure if that's doable).

Follow us to stay updated: