doPDF JUNK output in Vista x64 with SP1

Post here if you have problems installing or using doPDF.
InfiniteX

Post by InfiniteX »

doPDF 6.1 build 821 fail to print any document and output in JUNK! Picture Seem to be ok, but all word only show black dot and when try to open with adobe pdf reader it say "an error exists on this page and so on.........."

InfiniteX

Post by InfiniteX »

update... everything went back to normal after setting my non-unicode support from chinese RPC to English~ hope to see this bug is fixed in next version

Claudiu (Softland)

Post by Claudiu (Softland) »

Is there a possibility you could send the original document you printed from to info[]dopdf[]com so we could reproduce the bug? And the way you fixed this was to change the non-unicode support language to English instead of Chinese?

Follow us to stay updated:

jabolko

Post by jabolko »

I just installed version 6.1 build 821 on clean (fresh install) Vista SP1 x64 and have the same problem with bad output. The result of printing najdi.si is this. If I try to print any other web pages, i get the same or very similar result.
I tried build 276, but had the same problem. I do have version 253 installed on another Vista 64x machine which works fine but unfortunately i do not have setup file to try on my new computer. If anyone can help me get build 253 it would appreciate it.

Claudiu (Softland)

Post by Claudiu (Softland) »

@jabolko This is a bug in doPDF (latest build) that seem to occur only on Vista 64-bit w SP1 when printing documents with unicode characters. We've reproduced it here and we're trying to fix it, and we'll release a new build with the fix. Version 5 build 253 is a very old version so I would recommend to wait for the new release with the fix - however if you still want this version send an email to info[]dopdf[]com and I'll mail it to you.

Follow us to stay updated: