CANNOT INSTALL OR UNINSTALL doPDF

Post here if you have problems installing or using doPDF.
yves_teg

CANNOT INSTALL OR UNINSTALL doPDF

Post by yves_teg »

Dear Support Team,

My doPDF stopped working, I can neither install a new version nor uninstall the version that is installed. I am told "there is a problem with Windows Installer Package....Contact the packet vendor". While trying to uninstall, I am told that it is installed but I cannot find the installation directory folder

I have tried to do the following but no positive results:

1.Restart your computer and try again (in case you have some pending system changes).
2. Temporarily disable the antivirus/firewall and try again. Some security programs block the installation process and temporarily disabling them allows novaPDF to continue with the installation.
3. Restart the Windows installer service, by following these steps: Click “Start”, type “services.msc“ in the Start Search bar, and press ENTER. If prompted by User Account Control click Continue.
Now locate the “Windows Installer”.
If they are not currently enabled right-click them, and select “Start”.
If the Windows Installer service is already in start mode, please right click on that service and select “stop” and again start the service. e. Now restart your computer.

Any support on this will be highly appreciated

Claudiu (Softland)

Re: CANNOT INSTALL OR UNINSTALL doPDF

Post by Claudiu (Softland) »

Hi, try to install doPDF 8.3, we did several fixes for the installation process.