Cannot find XObject error - MS Project printing

Post here if you have problems installing or using doPDF.
monty

Post by monty »

I noticed that when I print an MS Project document, the information column in MS Project is blank. This column has icons usually shows check marks for completed items and calendar icons for date dependent items.

When I open the PDF created I get a pop up message "Cannot find XObject named 'Img2'".

I can ignore the message and the rest of the project plan comes out fine so this is not a major issue, I just didn't know if there was any way around this to either suppress the message or to have a way for the icons to display.

Claudiu (Softland)

Post by Claudiu (Softland) »

Hi, can you send me the project (you can "strip" it to keep only the part that reproduces the error) to info[at]dopdf[dot]com?

Also, have you tried opening the pdf with another pdf reader (like foxit)?

I'm wondering if it's not an issue with the pdf reader rather than with dopdf.

Follow us to stay updated:

riotglide85

Post by riotglide85 »

Was this issue resolved? I am having the same issue with MS Project.

Claudiu (Softland)

Hi, if I'm not mistaken this issue was resolved by opening the pdf with a different pdf reader (or using the latest version of Adobe Reader). It seems this error is a pdf reader error rather than one in dopdf.

glverhoeven

Post by glverhoeven »

Hi, I have the same issue. I am running MS Project 2007, dopdf dowloaded today, and Adobe Reader 8. Also tried Adobe 9, where I get a different message: "An error exists on this page. Acrobat may not display the page correctly. Please the person who created the PDF document to correct the problem." Sadly, no details.

Claudiu (Softland)

hi, can you send the project file to info[]dopdf[]com so we could do some tests here to see if however there's something with dopdf?