bug

Post here if you have problems installing or using doPDF.
some_user

Post by some_user »

Thank you for this program, it is really necessary!!!!. But I think, I find bug.

1) doPDF has not formats A1 and larger and i can't to print A1-drawing with proper quality.

2) Notification message pops up not once when I set format to custom size and begin to type number. That is why I can't to type any number into the text boxes or set it up with arrows.

Claudiu (Softland)

Post by Claudiu (Softland) »

Hi, can you please let me know what notification pop-up message is shown when you try to put in the custom size (a screenshot will be good)? If it's a message saying that "the page width/height should be between 10-10000 millimeters" you should put a value between that interval.

Follow us to stay updated:

some_user

Post by some_user »

I saw exactly this message("the page width/height should be between 10-10000 millimeters"), but it pops up again and again, when i type a number in 'Width' box (from correct interval) and change focus to 'Height' box.

Claudiu (Softland)

Are you using the latest version of doPDF (6.0.262)? Even if you do, please try reinstalling it in English (not Russian or other languages), but do a complete uninstall as mentioned here http://www.dopdf.com/forum/topic/comple ... ling-dopdf

some_user

Post by some_user »

Yes, I am using the latest version from your site. I perform a complete uninstall and install program only in English but I see the same. May be you replace this message box with lable in the next version....

anon

Post by anon »

For what it's worth I'm using doPDF (6.0.262) - English only - and I'm *not* experiencing this problem.
I successfully set up a Custom page size of 1050mm (Width) by 1500mm (Height), Portrait, and then printed to it.
The resultant PDF appears as expected.

Claudiu (Softland)

I cannot reproduce this bug, can you give more details:

- what OS are you using (and also what language is it in)

- what application did you try printing from when the error occured (have you tried printing from notepad and changing the custom size to see if the error still occurs)
We'll try to have the same system set up here and see if we can reproduce it.

some_user

Post by some_user »

I am using "Windows XP Pre SP3 Game Edition v0.9.1." with Russian language. Error occurs when I printing from any application (Word, AutoCad...notepad). I will try to install program to other OS.

Claudiu (Softland)

Hi, I don't know what that game edition is but after a search I've found a description for "Windows XP Pre SP3 Game Edition 2007 0.9.3.2.1 russian edition" and this seems a Windows XP installation that was messed around with (for one, the download size was about 200Mb). We cannot test doPDF under this OS you've mentioned (since it doesn't seem legit) but we'll do a test on a Windows XP in Russian edition - if the problem replicates we'll correct it, but if not it must be that the XP installation you've got is messed with.
P.S. A quick workaround is to switch to inches and use that instead of millimeters