I used version 7.2.376 and everything was ok with conversions from different sources. Few days ago I upgraded to the latest version 7.3.394 and I noticed that some documents are broken, i.e. our manuals for our products converted from Word. BTW file from version 7.2 has 0,3 MB, and from 7.3 has 15,6 MB (over 50 times more). Original DOC has 0,13 MB.
We use opentype font (Museo Sans) in DOC.
Here is original DOC and converted PDFs (v1 is from from 7.2.376, v2 is from 7.3.394):
https://mega.co.nz/#!45MzmCjT!GFERAFY6A ... ZmM21lXDCY
Post here if you have problems installing or using doPDF.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1