Troubleshooting

You can ask general questions, share opinions or advices about doPDF.
jacobmhd

Post by jacobmhd »

I have been using doPDF problem free for about 6 months now. Lately, when I print using the doPDF program, the document appears as if it is "running out of toner". Has anyone else had this problem. I uninstalled the original download and reinstalled the program. It didn't change the outcome. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Claudiu (Softland)

Post by Claudiu (Softland) »

Running out of toner? You mean the output has a low quality (you barely see the text)?

Have you tried printing a pdf from a program like notepad to see how the text comes out?

Follow us to stay updated:

jacobmhd

Post by jacobmhd »

The converted file appears this way on my pc screen. I am the only one in my office having this problem.

Claudiu (Softland)

Post by Claudiu (Softland) »

does this happen only with dopdf, or is it happening with other printers you are using from your computer? dopdf has a printing quality resolution (on its Printing Preferences-Page, there's a Graphic section where by default the resolution is set to 300dpi), but that shouldn't affect the text in such a manner so that's barely visible, so i'm wondering if it isn't something you changed in your global printing preferences.

Follow us to stay updated: