Product code of 38 digits

You can ask general questions, share opinions or advices about doPDF.
sebas_pc

Product code of 38 digits

Post by sebas_pc »

Hi first I say that the text is translated with google, since I speak Spanish.
Now my question is because I want to uninstall the program version 0.7.2.335 I had to install the new one, but it says windows did not find the file "unins000.exe" then get off the microsoft page the "fix it" that solves problems uninstallation and as the program is not in the list gives me asking for a product code of 38 digits in order to continue with the repair. As the program is down from the official website I have no product code and not if there :) .
If you help me solve the problem I would be grateful.
Thank you very much.
-0-
(Texto traducido)
Hola primero les digo que el texto esta traducido con google, ya que hablo español.
Ahora mi consulta es porque quiero desinstalar la version que tenia del programa 0.7.2.335 para instalar la nueva, pero me dice windows no encontro el archivo "unins000.exe", entonces baje de la pagina de microsoft el "fix it" que soluciona problemas de desinstalacion y como no encuentra el programa en la lista que da me pide un codigo de producto de 38 digitos para poder continuar con la reparacion. Como el programa lo baje de la pagina oficial no tengo ningun codigo de producto y no se si existe :) .
Si me ayudaran a solucionar el problema les estaria agradecido.
Muchas gracias.

Claudiu (Softland)

Re: Product code of 38 digits

Post by Claudiu (Softland) »

doPDF is free and doesn't need any product code. That's the product code for your Windows installation you are being asked for and we can't help you with that.