Print problem from Some internet pages

You can ask general questions, share opinions or advices about doPDF.
home yosef

Post by home yosef »

Hi
In some web pages DoPDF 7 print only first page and in some you will get error that it can not print tha pages:

I am using Windows 7 Home Premium.
Example of ptint from web link that create 1 page PDF instead of several pages: technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb727085.aspx
Example of web link that I get "unkown error while printing" and no PDF is created.

microsoft.com/windowsserver2008/en/us/ad-main.aspx
thanks

Any help or tip to fix it is appriceated
Efraim

Claudiu (Softland)

Post by Claudiu (Softland) »

Hello,
We have tested the pages with 4 of the most popular browsers namely IE, Firefox, Google and Opera and the behavior of the printing was different for multiple printers that we have tried.
So this is mostly related to the browser behavior unfortunately when sending the pages for printing.
The Internet Explorer seems to be the only browser that correctly handles the pages.
So please try that one for a complete print.
The second link is printing without any issues on all the browsers.
Thank you.

Follow us to stay updated:

home yosef

Post by home yosef »

Hello Softland
Thanks for the feedback you are correct it is workink OK with MS IE 8.0 !
Regarding the problem it occurs with FireFox v3.6.15 and Windows 7 Home Priemum

and DoPdf v7.23 edition 355.
Do you have any idea if it is FireFox problem or a mix between FireFox and DoPdf ?

Any idea in which kind of web pages it occurs since I am using FireFox more than IE and in most sites it is working OK with DoPdf.
Thanks

Claudiu (Softland)

Post by Claudiu (Softland) »

Hello,
As specified in the last reply, the problem is browser specific as doPDF sends for printing whatever it receives from the browser unfortunately.
Thank you.

Follow us to stay updated: