I can't get dopdf working since the updates

You can ask general questions, share opinions or advices about doPDF.
AndyB

I can't get dopdf working since the updates

Post by AndyB »

Having used dopdf for years without any issues, I'm now struggling with it. Recently dopdf 8 updated & hasn't worked since. I've uninstalled it & installed the latest dopdf 9 but this doesn't work either. I'm running on windows 10. When I try to print I get a message along the lines of... 'cannot read the licence for the printer error 4380. Please start novapdf server service'. I have started the service which is now running but it still won't work. I also get a message from dopdf saying that it's all functional?

pdfuser0121

Re: I can't get dopdf working since the updates

Post by pdfuser0121 »

I'm having the same problem. I can re-start DoPDF9 and it will create one PDF and then stops working. Everything appears to work, but the file is not created.

Claudiu (Softland)

Post by Claudiu (Softland) »

Can you both try the latest build, 219? If the error still occurs, please send us an email to [email protected] as we'll need more files.

dhutch

Post by dhutch »

When I endeavour to print a Word Doc I get this note "Cannot read licence for printer do PDF 9". It shows me a Registration doc and says that I am registered. Suggests I go to Control Panel Administration Tools Services. I can't find anything to help me here. Appreciate assistance

Thanks,

Don Hutchison

Claudiu (Softland)

Post by Claudiu (Softland) »

Hi, we've released another build yesterday with fixes for upgrading from older versions. If that doesn't work, send us an email to [email protected] (we'll need some log files).