Feature Request: More default page sizes

You can ask general questions, share opinions or advices about doPDF.
Goce

Post by Goce »

Hi guys
First I want to say that your program is great.
The only things I would like to see are more default page sizes, such as A0,A1,A2,A3. Even better would be an interface where you can define new default page sizes.
Also if you include embedded fonts as per a post in the forums I think you will have the complete package.

Claudiu (Softland)

Post by Claudiu (Softland) »

Thanks Goce, we'll take this into consideration. Indeed embedded fonts is a must, and more page size would ease printing especially from CAD programs.
Defining new default page sizes and saving it for later will not be added as a feature though.

Follow us to stay updated:

tossy

Post by tossy »

Thank you for your doPDF open to the public.
I hope you will add paper size A0,A1,A2,A3.

I will be able to use this doPDF more easily.
I think this doPDF is great soft.
Thanks a lot again.

kryzstoff

Post by kryzstoff »

+1 from me for a pretty slick little program!
I'd also like the option to add/remove/edit page sizes and printing areas.
pretty much every PDF and printer driver I've come across in the past allows this to be done by editing the PPD template in "C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86", but doPDF doesn't keep it's files there, and I can't locate any editable support files.
of course that's not an ideal solution -- a user friendly list that could be changed (not just the anonymous custom page sizes), and pruning the default list to hide irrelevant/redundant sizes.

Pauluz_first

Post by Pauluz_first »

Hi there,
Iam also very interested in this new question, I hope you will add paper size A0,A1,A2,A3.
I think that with this option doPDF will be the best PDF printer solution for everyone.
Thanks a lot!