doPDF printer not available in all browsers

You can ask general questions, share opinions or advices about doPDF.
weybrew

Post by weybrew »

Does doPDF run with Google Chrome and IE? I"m running Firefox 3.6 and have doPDF available as a selection when I choose "print" but it is not available as a print option in either of the other browsers. Explain, please.

Claudiu (Softland)

Post by Claudiu (Softland) »

Hello,
We tested this with all the browsers and we did not find any issues in finding and printing from doPDF. However if you say you are this problem please let us know the Windows OS version you are using along with the exact doPDF version and build from the About tab so we can test this in your case as well.
Thank you.

Follow us to stay updated:

weybrew

Post by weybrew »

Win 7, doPDF v7.1 build 346

Claudiu (Softland)

Post by Claudiu (Softland) »

Hello,
We have tested our latest doPDF build 349 on Win 7 and we did not get any errors with the printer or the conversions.
Try to use the latest build for the application after uninstalling the old one completely by following the steps provided here: http://www.dopdf.com/forum/topic/comple ... ling-dopdf
If you still get errors or have troubles seeing the printer i suggest a complete checkup of the browsers for any addons or extensions that may be causing issues.
Thank you for understanding.

Follow us to stay updated:

weybrew

Post by weybrew »

I'll give this a try...I did find several of the v6 files leftover. Thanks for your help.