doPDF creates the same file from different sources

You can ask general questions, share opinions or advices about doPDF.
Proxor

Post by Proxor »

I created pdf file from MS-Word file few weeks ago (let say A.pdf). I had a problem with my PC and had to restore system couple days ago. Today I tried to create a totally new pdf file from a new MS-Word file and file was saved with new name (let say B.pdf). Then I opened B.pdf file I found that it is identical to A.pdf. I reinstalled doPDF, cleared my PC, restrarted and did all tricks I know but I still have info of A.pdf on any file I create with doPDF.

How to get rid of A.pdf info? PLEASE HELP!

Claudiu (Softland)

Post by Claudiu (Softland) »

Hi, so you're printing a word document to a PDF with doPDF, but you obtain in the PDF different content from the original word document? Or are you saying that some of the properties of the pdf (like author, keywords, subject) is the same as A.pdf?

Follow us to stay updated:

Proxor

Post by Proxor »

Hi

Yes I want to prind new MS-Word document (let name it B.doc) to a PDF with doPDF, but I obtain in the PDF file B.pdf with different content from the original word document. Actually content of B.pdf is the same as content of my old A.pdf file. I tried to do the same (create C.pdf, D. pdf, etc) from Notepad, Excel and always got content of old A.pdf file.