do not view files created with doPDF

You can ask general questions, share opinions or advices about doPDF.
blunotte13

Post by blunotte13 »

Hello everyone, I apologize for my bad English, I need an information, I created a macro in Excel to print PDF files with doPDF, there is a way to make sure the file I created is not viewed by Acrobat Reader? Thanks in advance ciao ciao !!

mail4jah

Post by mail4jah »

I need to send a .pub (Publisher 2007) document to others. I must convert .pub to .pdf in order for others to view the document. I am trying to use "doPDF" for the conversion. It appears to be working. However, when I try to send the document as an email attachment, I get an error message. It states: "currently in safe reading mode...go to Trust Manager to disable".
I can't find "Trust Manager". Please help me.

Claudiu (Softland)

Post by Claudiu (Softland) »

@blunotte13 - only if you password protect the PDF (see novaPDF for encrypting PDF files)

@mail4jah - the Trust Manager is a feature in Foxit PDF reader, not doPDF. If you don't want that warning, you have to go into Foxit PDF Reader -> Preferences -> Trust Manager -> Safety reading mode and uncheck it to disable

Follow us to stay updated:

RVA2

Post by RVA2 »

blunotte13, use SumatraPDF as reader and make this your standard pdf-viewer/reader.