Create pdf previous to version 1.5

You can ask general questions, share opinions or advices about doPDF.
ligorri

Post by ligorri »

Hi

I have been using doPDF during a year without any problem, now have downloaded the version 7 and works properly but have to send the pdf to a post company that only accepts pdf version 1,5 or previous. is there a solution?
Thanks in advanced for your help

Iñaki

Claudiu (Softland)

Post by Claudiu (Softland) »

Hello,
We have tested the printing with the latest doPDF build and the PDF version in the resulting file is 1.5.

Previous versions of PDF however are not available for choice in the doPDF profile configuration for V7.

Can you tell us from what application you are doing the printing and send us the exact doPDF version and build from the About page so we can test this further?
Thank you.

Follow us to stay updated:

ligorri

Post by ligorri »

I'm printing from Word 2003 and using de latest version of doPDF (just downloaded yesterday). The problem is Post Office in Spain only accept PDF previous to 1.5 (I made a mistake yesterday)
Previously I worked with doPDF 6 but unfortunatly I deleted that version
Thankyou very much for your interest and quick answer
Best regards

Inaki

Claudiu (Softland)

Post by Claudiu (Softland) »

Hello,
As explained the previous reply, the doDPF V7 can only print with PDF version 1.5, not earlier ones. So the only option left is to use the v6 version again for printing as we cannot help you more in this matter unfortunately. You can download it from our doPDF website under the previous versions area.
Thank you.

Follow us to stay updated:

ligorri

Post by ligorri »

Thanks a lot for your help

ligorri

Post by ligorri »

I found that novaPDF is the program I need I just buy it
Thanks