Cannot upload created file

You can ask general questions, share opinions or advices about doPDF.
kassa

Post by kassa »

Hi,

I was on two different websites and needed to upload a pdf created from a doc file (2 pages, text only). Both times I wasn't able to do it, as if the file was not recognized as a pdf.

Thanks!

kassa

Claudiu (Softland)

Post by Claudiu (Softland) »

Did you upload the pdf files so that they could be downloaded by someone else and when you tried downloading them they were not recognized as PDFs? You'll need to give more details on what you wanted to do and what actually happened. Thanks

Follow us to stay updated:

kassa

Post by kassa »

No, both times it happened with two recruitment websites. I was supposed to upload my CV and couldn't do it: the server told me there was a problem with my file, to check wether it was a pdf or not.

Thnak you

Claudiu (Softland)

Were you able to open the PDF you created using a PDF reader? Maybe the PDF wasn't created correctly for some reason, you should try re-creating it and seeing if you can open it.

jonesgroup

Post by jonesgroup »

Trying to e-mail document prepaed in Microsoft Publisher 2007, but so far can't find a way to do it. Does this PDF converter do it and need some help on how it is done.
Thanks,

Phil

mansongabriel

Post by mansongabriel »

uploading files is a diffuclt thing for me to^)

Claudiu (Softland)

@Phil: When creating the pdf file from Publisher you can choose a location where to save it. After it's saved you'll have to use your email client to compose an email and manually attach the pdf to it to be sent.