bookmarks, hyperlinks, headers, footers

You can ask general questions, share opinions or advices about doPDF.
derekgough

Post by derekgough »

just tried your program today and I am very impressed.

I have a word doc (converted to a pdf with your program)and 3 pdfs that I have merged into one pdf. The original word doc had bookmarks and hyperlinks (all within the word doc)but these were not retained. Is there a way to retain these? Also is there a way to add a header and footer to all pages in the new pdf?

Claudiu (Softland)

Post by Claudiu (Softland) »

doPDF does not convert word bookmarks, but the hyperlinks should be converted if they're visible (for instance if you have in the word document a link like www.novapdf.com it will be converted in the PDF as a clickable link, but if it's like novaPDF - hidden link - it will not be converted).
You cannot add header and footer after the pdf was created because doPDF doesn't edit PDF files - sorry.
P.S. You might want to look at novaPDF (commercial though) as it has bookmarks and can add watermarks (which might be the header/footer solution you're looking for).

Follow us to stay updated:

sathookup

Post by sathookup »

It doesnt work when I try converting multiple formats to pdf. I put the hot links in the way described [edit - url removed] but still wont work. Please help
Does it only work in the paid version?

Claudiu (Softland)

Post by Claudiu (Softland) »

Hot links are currently working only in novapdf, they aren't working in doPDF.

Follow us to stay updated: