Backup4all is another product created by Softland (makers of doPDF) and, as the name (hopefully) suggests, it's a backup software for Windows. A beta of version 4 was released, so anyone interested in testing it can download it using the link mentioned below.
Backup4all is a backup utility that allows you to easily backup to any local or network drive, backup to FTP (with support for SSL encryption, proxy server, passive mode), backup to CD/DVD, or other removable media (such as USB drives).
This is a BETA release intended to allow users to test and evaluate version 4 of Backup4all, but it is not recommended for production use.
What's new in Backup4all 4 BETA:
- Completely rewritten to allow backing up large number of files and folders with moderate resource usage
- Option to compress and encrypt files individually when using mirror backup
- NTFS permissions and alternate streams are now copied in mirror backups
- Backup can now be paused/resumed/stopped
- Backup/Restore/Test/Cleanup history
- Automatic updates
- Back up empty folders
- Added startup window with shortcuts to main operations
- New Views: Backup and Brief
- New option to lock program interface
- Possibility to set memory usage for backing up
- New option to allow adding predefined filters
- MSI setup for automatic deployment
DOWNLOAD: Backup4all 4